LOWER PROVIDENCE TOWNSHIP
PARKS AND RECREATION
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All parks are open to the general public from Dawn to Dusk unless written authorization is obtained from the Director.
- Only charcoal fires are permitted in barbecue grills. They must be thoroughly extinguished upon leaving.
- Any group wishing to reserve ball fields or other facilities must obtain a permit from the Parks and Recreation Office.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times. All droppings must be cleaned up promptly.
- All trash, garbage and litter shall be deposited in refuse cans provided.
- Motorized vehicles are restricted to posted parking area.
- No person shall deface or destroy any posted notices, rules or regulations.
- Alcoholic beverages and illegal substances are prohibited in all parks.
- Abusive, indecent or threatening language or indecent acts are prohibited.
- Dumping of any litter, including trash, leaves, tree branches and refuge is prohibited
- Intentionally damaging, removing or injuring any plants, trees, wildlife, equipment or facilities is prohibited.
The above rules and regulations are excerpts from Ordinance No. 249, Chapter 106
A complete list of rules and regulations, including those for group use may be obtained by calling the Parks & Recreation Office at 610-635-3543.